Saturday, November 19, 2011

Jessica Simpson reveals her biggest fashion mistak| Celebrity news

Jessica Simpson hot and hottest pistures, Jessica Simpson has had some memorable fashion moments -- and unfortunately not all of them were good. Now the Fashion Star host says she is appalled by some of her own sartorial faux pas and one in particular that embarrasses her the most.

"There are a lot of things I've worn and look back on and think, 'Oh, my,'" Simpson told People. "When it comes to beauty, I think a big misconception is the tanner you are, the more beautiful you are. It's not always true. I look back on a lot of pictures where I'm really tan and I'm like, 'Whoa!'"
Jessica Ann Simpson was born on July 10, 1980  in Abeline Texas, She was raised by her father Joe and mother Tina Simpson. Simpson grew as the daughter of a youth minister in Richardson, Texas.  She was first seen by an independent record producer when she sang on church. However, her album has not achieved wider audience because the independent label went bankrupt.






No comments:

Post a Comment