Friday, January 6, 2012

Hottest Celebritys Selena GomezDemi Lovato and News

Demi Lovato, first I want to say that I am very sorry that I cant be here with you today, but I just want to say first how proud I am of you. Knowing you since we were seven and watching you become the person you are is truly good. 
Hollywood And Bollywood Latest Celebritys Hottest Wallpaper
I was there when you sang in front of 10 people knowing all of the words to your songs and I was there when you sang in front of 14,000 people, still knowing all of your songs. You have something that you know has been hard for me to have at times. You have courage — courage to want to change to be better for yourself.
Selena Gomez and Demi Lovato have been best friends since they were seven years old and auditioning for Barney in Texas. Now, nearly a decade later, the girls have been through their ups and downs, but remain close. In fact, Selena even wrote a revealing note dedicated to her friend, which was read to everyone at Demi’s luncheon celebration for her February Seventeen magazine cover.
Full article at hollywoodlife.com »
By Kirstin Benson

No comments:

Post a Comment